Job Hunting? Changing Career?
Get a foot in the door in some of Ireland’s most exciting companies while at the same time gain a full QQI/FETAC Level 6 major award in Sales & Client Relationship Management.
CCMA are delighted to announce that we have several Internship positions available within some of Ireland’s fastest growing companies, starting in September 2014. These companies have real job prospects following the Internship, providing excellent opportunities for the right people to secure jobs. Positions are available in Dublin, Cork and Wexford/Waterford regions.
Why do an Internship?
- Gain a full QQI/FETAC Level 6 major award in Sales & Client Relationship Management.
- 9-month work placement, with strong possibility of employment.
- Retain social welfare plus €50 per week.
- Part-time education, with relevant work experience with a dynamic & growing company.
- Applicants must be in receipt of JobSeekers allowance for a minimum of 3 months in the last 6 months.
Intern positions are available with many leading Irish customer service organisations including Airtricity, CarTrawler, Chill Insurance, Dell and Vodafone to name but a few. Please pass details of the CCMA Internship programme to friends or family who are interested in starting a career in the contact centre industry sector.
To apply for any of these positions or for further information please contact Kerry at
01-2911960 or email email@example.com
The CCMA Ireland Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
Image kindly reproduced from www.12manage.com