June 21st 2016
Deloitte Dublin Office, 29 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2.
This event will take place from 8.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Employees in Ireland’s customer contact centres are serving customers across the globe and research commissioned by the CCMA and undertaken by Deloitte reveals that the demand for talent in the sector is set to grow over the coming years.
At this breakfast briefing we will outline and discuss the key findings of this valuable study into Talent Management in the Customer Contact Industry in Ireland. Agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Registration and networking
- 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. Overview of report findings – Eoghan Murphy, Deloitte. Eoghan is a senior manager in Deloitte consulting’s strategy and operations practice and a co-author of the talent research report. He joined Deloitte in 2008 and has worked extensively on business model transformation programmes with a strong focus on customer service operations. He has also worked closely with customer service management conducting maturity assessments, operating model reviews and capability assessments for the customer services function.
- 9:30 – 10:30am: Perspectives on insights and the sectorGuest speaker: James Magill, HR Director Vodafone Ireland. James spent the early years of his career with Accenture, where he focused primarily on clients in the hi-tech and energy industries. James joined Vodafone in 2005 where he has held senior roles in their UK and New Zealand businesses. In September 2015, James took up the role as Human Resources Director at Vodafone Ireland and with his team is responsible for designing and delivering the company’s people, change and property plans. James will maintain a strong focus on creating a safe and enabling environment where people can be at their best, help the business grow and transform to ensure it is fit for the future and drive a culture of customer-centricity.
- 10.30 - 11.00 a.m. Panel discussion - The panel discussion will be chaired by Yvonne Byrne, a Director in Deloitte consulting and leader of the customer practice in Dublin. The panel will include:
- James Magill, HR Director, Vodafone Ireland (see bio above).
• Valarie Daunt, Partner, Human Capital Management in Deloitte consulting. Valarie has ten years consulting experience and was previously HR Director with Bank of Scotland. She has extensive experience in all aspects of the development, design and implementation of organisation wide Talent strategy, Performance Management frameworks and Reward strategy.
• Eoghan Murphy, Senior Manager, Deloitte consulting (see bio above).
- 11:00am: Q&A / Wrap-up
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.