September 13th 2017
EA Ireland, Unit 1 Parkmore, Ballybrit, Galway.
This event will begin at 11 a.m. and finish at 3 p.m.
The agenda is as follows:
- Registration, refreshments and tour.
- Presentation on EA’s Social & Community Journey - Karen Quinlan-Byrne, Area Manager Social & Community EA & Jennifer Hughes, Global Director of Social & Community, EA.
- Building Engaging Customer Experiences -Jillian Bejtlich, Community Strategist, The Community Roundtable (see further information below).
- Break out sessions - A discussion on opportunities and challenges in the Social and Community Space.
- Question and Answer Session.
- Wrap up and Networking.
About the Community Roundtable - The Community Roundtable is dedicated to advancing the business of community. Their mission is to further the business of community through training, professional development, research, advisory services and their private peer community –TheCR Network. Clients have included SAP, AT&T, American Express, The World Bank Group, Autodesk, Riverbed, Microsoft, BASF, Google, Nike, Walgreens, Spotify and Rogers Communications.
Reserve a Place at This EventIf you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.