October 19th 2017
Bank of Ireland Workbench, Bank of Ireland Montrose, Stillorgan Road, Dublin 4. D04 W201
This is an opportunity for your company to learn from industry recognised specialists, the content is designed to assist you and your organisation evaluate the impact cognitive learning and natural language processing technologies are going to have on your business, customers and staff.
- 08:30 – 08:45 a.m. Welcome and Introductions.
- 08:45 – 09:30 a.m. Digital Self-Service as it should be: Enable, Empower and Engage your business, customers and agents.
- 09:30 – 10:00 a.m. Cognitive Learning and Natural Language Processing Workshop, preparing the way for the next generation of Digital Self-Service
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Q&A
Speakers will include:
- Mr Neil Titcomb, Regional Sales Director Northern Europe at Eptica.
- Mr Pascal Gauvrit, Chief Technology Officer, Eptica.
Please note competitors cannot attend this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.