Members log in failed, please try again with correct email and password
Back to log in
The CCMA is the leading industry association for the promotion and development of the contact centre industry in Ireland.
- Accenture White Paper The Changing Consumer in Ireland
New research by Accenture reveals interesting changes in consumer trends in Ireland. The paper highlights how loyalty wanes as Irish consumers increasingly rely on independent online information to make purchasing decisions.
- Download the PDF document [373.1 Kb]
- "The Global Consumer: Are Irish organisations ready?" Economist Intelligence Unit Report commissioned by Accenture
- This report published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) was commissioned by Accenture. The report is the first of its kind in Ireland and examines Irish companies’ preparedness to respond to five key global trends shaping consumer behaviour. The report explores how Irish organisations are targeting growing middles classes in emerging markets and consumers who are digitally connected, cost-conscious, ageing and more ethically minded.
- Download the PDF document [1.2 Mb]
- Serving the social customer - A BT Whitepaper
A thought leadership white paper by Dr Nicola J. Millard, customer experience futurologist, BT Global Services.
- Download the PDF document [836.4 Kb]
- A BT Innovation case study Energizer Battery
BT innovation consultants help Energizer see new avenues to sustainable business growth.
- Download the PDF document [73.7 Kb]
- BT WorkShift Whitepaper
WorkShift: The future of the office. With seismic shifts in global working practices, do we need to rethink the fabric of the jobs that we do, the offices that we work in and the tools that we use?
- Download the PDF document [2.7 Mb]