Do you aspire to be WORLD CLASS? If so OPEN24/Permanent TSB is the place for you
Here at OPEN24 we pride ourselves on our exceptional Customer Service team who deliver a World Class customer experience at every point of contact.
We take pride in our work and employ people who care about quality and want to feel proud to be part of the OPEN24/Permanent TSB brand. We invest in our most important assets – our people. We believe in developing our staff to get the best from them and building up our talent from within. You will benefit from both classroom training and on-going coaching and support once you have completed training to ensure that you have the skills and knowledge to support our customers.
OPEN24 is committed to unprecedented standards of customer service and professionalism. Our contact centre deals with a large volume of calls that we expect to be answered in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. We have high expectations for our staff and invest in them through
coaching and career development. This is a challenging role in a fast paced, dynamic and ever changing environment. The role of a Customer Service Agent is key to the success of OPEN24/Permanent TSB.
We are currently recruiting for passionate, motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic Customer Service Agents to join our World Class team. You will be confident, articulate and determined to succeed in a professional working environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To deliver World Class care to all of our customers
- Responding to all customer service requirements to agreed service levels, procedures and guidelines through inbound telephone activity.
- To meet and exceed your assigned individual and team targets.
- To aim to resolve all queries on a first call resolution basis.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of Service/Service Plus Sales targets as agreed in business objectives for the Contact Centre.
- Assist with driving leads/appointment generations.
- Ensure compliance with the Contact Centre’s World Class Values & Standards.
- Ability to interact with customers on a personal level.
Experience & Minimum Requirements:
- Previous customer service or industry related experience preferably in a contact/call centre environment.
- A consistent record in meeting targets.
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner.
- A can do attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Great pride in ensuring we deliver World Class customer service.
- Applicants must have completed their Leaving Certificate at either Honours or Ordinary level. This must include a grade of D3 or above in Maths. *Please note, if successful, proof of these results will be requested.
- Results Driven: achieving results on a continual basis.
- Communication and Influencing: genuine two-way communication to enhance the customer experience.
- Customer Relationship Management: Engaging with the customer & providing a World Class experience.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Working together to deliver results.
- Canteen on site
- Competitive Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Commuter Scheme
- Holiday Fund
- QFA exams funded and paid study leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Education support
- Transaction free banking
To apply, send your CV to Patrick.McCormick@permanenttsb.ie