This position reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for a shared service, multi-lingual sales & customer care team which sevices and supports offices throughout Europe.
The Head of Customer Care must meet or exceed corporate and departmental goals, whilst ensuring the team delivers the required best in class service both internally and externally by being committed to delivering a great and efficient customer contact experience through a variety of current and future customer contact channels.
The role will be based in our Dublin headquarters (City Centre).
- Manage the day to day performance of the Sales & Customer Care team to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Set the strategy for the development of the team, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the Sales & Customer Care management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
- Agree and deliver aggressive sales revenue targets, which will be supported via departmental ‘sales ambassador’ initiatives and securing further promotional support (where required) from the sales team.
- Be responsible for and clearly document the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across the team.
- Take responsibility for the ongoing development at all levels of Sales & Customer care colleagues.
- Reviewing and defining clearly all roles, any required shift and candidate profiles required across the team.
- Ensuring the team is fully utilised and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Applying best practise, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies; to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving and /or exceed contact handling SLAs.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Accurately forecast headcount requirements based on budgeted sales projections.
- Enhance the First Call Resolution through various customer contact methods.
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of our Live Chat expansion plans to include, but not limited to IVR deflection, social media, SMS.
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer.
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Proven experience and currently in a similar role of leading a service driven, multi-channel contact centre with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change in a complex, fast moving, Global/European organisation with at least 7 – 10 years’ experience.
- Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the Company to achieve objectives while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Work well individually and as a team member.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Pleasant demeanor with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A second langauge (Italian and/or French) desirible, but not essential.
- Ability to travel, c. 10 to 15% PA.
To apply send your completed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org