Eishtec is an outsourced contact centre, providing tailored solutions to businesses who, like us, believe in the importance of their customers. We consistently deliver an experience which challenges the standards of service and ensures customers who call us feel valued and understood.
They are now looking to recruit an Operations Manager (Sales) to join their team at one of our sites in Waterford.
If you’re a dedicated Sales Manager with a background in contact centres, with excellent motivational skills, this is an excellent opportunity to take on an important role with a fantastic company that’s constantly challenging the standards of service.
Placing their employees at the heart of everything they do, our client provides the ideal environment in which to develop your career and build on your existing leadership skills.
As an Operations Manager (Sales), you will be responsible for sales and loyalty across the business.
Purpose of the role:
• Day-to-Day responsibility for Sales/Loyalty across the business
• Accountability for driving sales and the sales performance of the team
• Meet or exceed core client led KPI’s, while ensuring the team delivers the best in class both internally and externally
• Build, develop, and lead a team of employees into a high performing team that meets or exceeds performance goals
• Engage and develop team of direct reports, fostering an open collaborative environment where best practices are shared
• Support and drive needs based initiatives through communication, coaching and best practice sharing
• Manage day to day performance of the sales department to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all client led KPI’s
• Responsible for management of client relationship and ensuring at all times that there is transparency and communication across both parties
• Applying best practise, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon customer insight
• Manage the delivery of world class service ensuring high levels of retention in the department
• Use effective coaching techniques to develop and grow team members
• Ensure quality and high standards are consistently achieved through effective performance management
• Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across the team.
• Build relationships internally while managing the expectations across all stake holders.
• Responsibility for the resolution of all escalated enquiries
• Other duties as assigned
Skills, experience, qualifications and attributes required:
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Customer focused
• Strong Computer Skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
The prospective candidate should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• At least 5years experience in a similar role, leading a sales driven team, in a contact centre environment
• Experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change in a complex, fast moving organisation
• Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the Company to achieve objectives, while meeting strict deadlines
• Ability to identify processes needing improvement and to recommend improvement
• Self-motivated and a self-starter
• Possess great energy to motivate and drive a sales team
• Work well individually or as a team member
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
• Pleasant demeanour with excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
To apply, visit our website: www.eishtec.com/careers