Collections Agents / Credit Control Agents
We have a strong commitment to our staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career.
Our innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Our teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
We are currently recruiting for Collections Executives/Credit Control Executives for our busy call centre team.
* Salary + Bonuses* *Excellent career progression opportunities*
*Bonus Schemes * *Employee Recognition Programme*
*Fun & Flexible place to work* *Free Parking* *Social Club*
The Collections Executives / Credit Control Executives will be responsible for dealing with our clients’ customers in relation to billing queries. This includes targeted collecting of overdue monies for services/supplies provided and providing future payment solutions to relevant customers.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Implement the Company’s Credit Control practices as per the Policy and Procedures documents.
• Identification, documentation, and resolution of telephone enquiries in an efficient and timely manner (as per deadlines).
• Achieve targets on a monthly basis
• Project a professional and customer focused impression of company
• Deal with customers in an empathetic and professional manner in difficult or awkward situations.
• To make empowered informed decisions within a timely manner to reduce the business exposure to bad debt and potential unnecessary disruption to the customer.
• Ensuring that accurate records are maintained in the relevant systems.
• Communicate and escalate to immediate Supervisor when necessary all issues related to account queries in a timely manner.
• Daily activity success against company key performance indicators
• Meet the agreed standard levels of quality
Experience and attributes required:
• Proven experience in a Collections/Credit Control position - Minimum 1- 2 years+
• Experience of working in a fast paced call centre environment working to targets
• Excellent work ethic and confident phone manner essential
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Experience of working to and performing against set targets
• Ability to deal positively and professionally with difficult situations which may arise.
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Proactive attitude – must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
• Strong PC skills – MS office/data entry experience
APPLY WITH UPDATED CV TO: CAREERS@CAPITACUSTOMERSOLUTIONS.IE quoting CCMA – Please state location of preference and salary expectation.