- Performance Team Lead
- Job ID #: R-46932
- Location: Galway
- Role Sector: Customer Service
- Hours Per Week: 35
- Additional Benefits: Bonus potential, generous annual leave entitlement and a competitive pension.
We have an exciting opportunity for a performance manager to join our new dynamic outbound call centre in our Galway office.
The role is key to supporting a growing outbound function and is a great opportunity for someone who is mathematically minded and loves data. We are looking for a candidate who is ambitious and will drive performance of the Outbound Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress in one of the largest and most successful financial organisations in Ireland.
This a full time role for 35 hours weekly and is a fixed Term Contract for a minimum of 12 months.
- Generous annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
Role Details: Performance Team Lead
The contact centre will operate from Monday to Saturday.
We are making Aviva the easiest company to do business with by adapting our sales and service approach to contacting customers directly so we can have a more tailored conversation to suit their needs.
The candidate will assist the outbound sales manager in ensuring optimum performance is achieved to support required revenue targets. The Candidate will successfully manage a team of agents to provide a best in class service to our customers.
- Drive high productivity and sales performance within the OB Team through the best in class coaching.
- Work closely with the Management team to monitor the performance of all team members and implement strategies to achieve the most beneficial outcomes for the team & customer.
- Monitor ongoing training and development requirements in order to achieve continuous improvement and performance excellence
- Challenge the team and individuals to be the best and achieve exceptional levels of performance
- Drive and exceed individual and team sales and productivity targets.
- Promote an enthusiastic and energetic atmosphere within the team, increasing motivation and results
- Review KPI’s daily, weekly & monthly to ensure team are operating at effectively
- Work alongside the Dialler Manager in ensuring we optimise resource and KPI achievement through monitoring and managing real-time adherence
- Ensure that business objectives are achieved as set out. Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Drive people engagement and support delivery of the right working environment and provide direction and development of our talent.Conduct monthly 121’s, understanding the performance of the team and coaching their continued improvement. Updating their working profiles for their progression
- Participate and adhere to the Quality program requirements for your team and ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance related activities
- To ensure correct adherence to all policies and procedures at all times
- Be the focal point providing agent performance and customer insight and using this to shape all future planning ensuring data selections provide maximum campaign success
- Support and manage projects as required by the business.
- Identify possible needs for improvement in processes, learning and systems and refer them to senior management
- Build professional relationships with peers, and colleagues across the entire business to deliver and exceed targets – both personal and team
- Demonstrate high standards of personal performance
The Successful candidate will:
You should have performance management & leadership experience in a large scale call centre.
We would like you to have:
- 3 Years Insurance Management Experience
- MCC APA Qualification or CIP
- Excellent performance management, operational and organisational skills
- Excellent coaching& mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsExcellent reporting skills proficient in Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in Web Chat highly desirable
- Flexibility of work shift hours due to the nature of the outbound team operating hours.
This role is within the scope of the Central Bank of Ireland’s Minimum Competency Code and the holder of the role is required to have or be working towards one of the following qualification(s):
- Certified Insurance Practitioner
- Associate or Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Diploma in Private Medical Insurance
- Accredited Product Adviser
To apply for this position, use this link.