Role: Quality Specialist
This role represents the focus of quality, standardization and continuous improvement in the business. Its purpose is to enable the organization to achieve excellence in all its activities and compliance to international standards which are strategically important to the business.
The position reports to the Operations Director and has a broad scope of responsibility across all departments.
• Oversee the ongoing change & development of business operations to ensure compliance to international standards such as IS EN ISO9001, EN15838, ISO27001
• Oversee compliance of the business to the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR)
• Works collaboratively with our clients, prospective clients and internal customers to gather feedback, identify requirements and execute effective quality processes that meet business needs.
• Agree quality standards with clients, prospective clients and internal customers, acting as a champion for the customer’s best interests
• Lead the continuous improvement planning and review process to achieve business process excellence targets & actively promote a culture of continuous improvement in the business
• Develop, map and document process steps that support employees in completing their assigned responsibilities
• Lead the operations quality calibration process to ensure high standards of assessment are maintained
• Monitor and measure policy & process adherence, recommend corrective action where appropriate and assist with implementation
• Provide guidance and support to the development of quality skills
• Develop quality reports which indicate trends, insights and areas of improvement opportunity
• Lead Auditor for Internal & External Quality Audits
• Business key point of contact for certification & surveillance audits from certification bodies
• Educate internal customers in the maintenance of procedures and metrics to ensure compliance with standards
• Ensure that process improvement and operational excellence is core to all activities
• Sustain high performance levels in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Qualification in Quality Management or other relevant business discipline
• Solid understanding of the requirements of International standards such as ISO9001, EN15838 & ISO27001
• Successful track record in a Quality role in a Call Centre environment
• Solid working knowledge of quality & process improvement techniques
• Analytical with excellent process mapping skills
• Strong administrative and reporting skills
• Highly organised with a systematic approach to work and excellent attention to detail
• Flexible, resilient and receptive to change with the ability to manage changing priorities
• Professional demeanor with excellent communication and rapport building skills
Send completed CV's to email@example.com.