Locations: Galway, Ireland
Categories: Customer Service
Job Description: Sales and Service Consultant - UK Market
Wayfair are seeking skilled Sales & Service Consultants to join their team in the coming months, with phone interviews available immediately for suitable candidates.
The Job of a Sales and Service Consultant:
- Sales: To turn inbound inquiries and requests into sales by providing the customer with the information they need to make a buying decision or helping them find the right product for their need.
- Customer Services: To work with the customer to resolve any purchase related issues such as payment problems, delivery issues and product related issues etc.
- To solve problems related to customers purchases by dealing with external suppliers and logistics partners and internal Wayfair departments such as Supplier Operations, Freight and Finance.
- To maintain consistent high levels of metrics to ensure strong levels of customer satisfaction and business performance.
- To ultimately make sure our customers are happy and want to come back to shop again with us in the future. Even when everything with their order may not have gone well we see this as an opportunity to turn it around and exceed their expectations of what good customer service is all about.
What is required to be a Sales and Service Consultant with Wayfair:
- Strong customer service skills and customer empathy are a must
- The ability to close inbound sales opportunities
- Being comfortable working to metrics on a daily basis
- Smart and clever problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal colleagues and external partners and suppliers
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
Who are you?
At Wayfair it’s not who you are but what you bring to the table that matters. We have many different types of people on our Sales and Customer Service team from people who have just graduated from college to people who have had long and fruitful careers in other industries such as insurance sales, hotel and pub management and IT.
We are more interested in your skills and competencies than where you learned them. If you like problem solving, have great customer service skills and want to work in a fun and fast paced call center and target driven environment then we want to hear from you today. Relevant applicants will be contacted for a phone interview, with successful candidates invited to an assessment centre and ultimately to be offered a start date over the coming months.
What we can offer:
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- €500 contribution to VHI health insurance (after probation)
- Monthly Contribution to gym membership
- Monthly team night out
- Participation in stock option scheme
- Training with In-House Wayfair University
- Referral Award Program
- Option for company to pay for additional external training where suitable to role and development
- Accessible and Ideal location close to Galway city center
- Parking available
- A fun and friendly office environment
- 4 weeks comprehensive training upon stating before being set free to manage your own metrics
- Ongoing coaching and a training plan to provide you the best platform for success
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for the full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people. Tag: CSVC
Requisition ID: 2443
To apply, click this link.