Locations: Galway, Ireland
Categories: Sales - Business Development & B2B Sales
Job Description: EU Contact Centre Inside Sales Manager
We are currently looking to attract a driven, enthusiastic European Inside Sales Manager to manage a Team of B2C Sales consultants. This role requires a hands-on approach to ensure consistent delivery of account management and sales activities. You will be an experienced people leader, confident in coaching and mentoring a team of up to 15 people. In this role you will be a member of the European Sales & Service management team partnering closely with senior management across Galway, London, Berlin as well as with our colleagues in the US.
The key duties for this position include:
- Managing a team with strong growth plans, who are all at varying levels.
- You will be developing their skills in activities that include selling products, problem resolution and retention.
- Analyze team performance and sales trends weekly to drive improvement in KPI’s and close performance gaps.
- Coach and mentor new teams to respond to an ever evolving market.
We believe to be successful in this position you will require management of sales teams within a call centre environment or similar.
- You will have proven leadership track record where you have developed employee’s to improved performance.
- Ideally you will have worked with a global business where you have been in a very hand’s on position.
- We love to encourage our employee’s to be the best they can be, and encourage a coach and mentor environment.
- This is a very fast paced environment where you will be required to adapt to change quickly, work independently and drive your personal workload.
If you feel this is the right position for you, then please do not hesitate to apply. A full Job Description will be provided prior to interview stage. We are an equal opportunities employer and an inclusive company of all genders, sexual orientations, religions and disability.
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for the full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Requisition ID: 9138
To apply, click this link.