Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to promote and sell the most advanced Contact Centre technologies to Ireland’s leading companies and Government Agencies across a broad range of sectors including Business Process Outsourcing, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare and Engineering Services.
The successful candidate will, with the support of our Technology partners, promote the technologies promoted, implemented and supported by Wren Data that includes Automated and Scripted Inbound/Outbound Omni-Channel (Including Social, Web and Mobile) Engagement, Business Process Automation & Integration, Knowledge Management, Real-time Dashboard Reporting, Analytics and Learning Automation technologies.
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for promoting and selling advanced technologies with very competitive package available.
Achieve Sales targets and Pipeline Growth
• Manage Sales Cycle and Sales Pipeline in conjunction with Channel Partner Managers
• Consultative Selling approach to Sales and ability to qualify and capture client’s key requirements
• Nurture existing leads and develop additional opportunities
• Manage Key Accounts of existing clients across Ireland and UK
• Manage RFP process, respond to tender documents and present proposals to prospective client
• Present product information and demo products on client site, via webinar or at hosted events
Marketing and Partner Management Targets
• Analysis of Technology Partner & Competitor - Product Portfolio Material, Case Studies, Testimonials and Industry Insights
• Develop and manage Marketing Plan including digital marketing strategy and collaterals.
• Manage and attend events in conjunction with partners, promoting Wren Data’s suite of products and services
• Manage and Develop product partnerships with leading internationally based product providers
Required Skills and Background
• 3+ years of consultative selling experience to mid-level and senior executive level clients
• Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets
• An understanding of the Contact Centre industry and experience in selling Contact Centre/PBX and or CRM Technologies in the context of a contact center environment a plus
• Familiarity with the Contact Centre marketplace in terms of the key Industry Players - Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, ShoreTel, Five9, and In-Contact, Microsoft, Salesforce etc also an advantage.
• Thorough knowledge/Understanding of Contact Centre/Enterprise marketplace in terms of Terminology, Trends, Sales Cycle etc.
• Bachelor’s degree preferable.
• Proficient in the use of a Digital Media, Social Media & Technical Sales Promotion tools i.e. CRM.
• Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills, Client Relationship management, Networking skills, Lead generation and Prospecting skills,
• Self directed with strong work ethic and ability to deal with a pressure
• Legally eligible to work in the country of employment
To apply for this position please forward you full CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com