Sales Representative Role - Eishtec
Reports to: Team Leader
Purpose of the role and context
To provide an exemplary and efficient service to our external clients and to ensure that we challenge our standards of service and optimise all sales opportunities in every walk of the role.
- Inbound calls with our client’s customer base establishing a rapport, speaking to decision makers, establishing needs, objection handling, influencing and closing sales.
- Hit and exceed sales, productivity and customer satisfaction targets, as well as any other performance target.
- Maintain and proactively improve sales skills, product knowledge, competitor knowledge and offer management taking applicable action to improve.
- Develop relationships with customers and encourage referrals.
- Ensure accurate information, quotes and pricing information to customers.
- Feedback customer reactions to offers, products and services in order to maximise opportunity to retain.
- Follow all appropriate FSA regulations when selling insurance products.
- Correctly following process and policy when building new deals for potential customers
Competencies for the Role:
- Customer Insight – Core
- Influencing and persuading - Core
- Target Driven - Core
- Accountability - Core
- Team Work and Collaboration - Core
- Emotional Maturity - Core
- Analytical Ability - Core
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience within either a contact centre, service industry or retail environment.
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Influencing and persuading skills
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Competitive and Driven to succeed
How to Apply
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org