Customer Support Specialist - 30 Hour Contract - Paddy Power
To deliver a timely and professional service to Paddy Power customers.
To ensure customer queries have prompt and efficient resolution.
Paddy Power customers experience the best possible customer experience.
- Communicate with our customers by phone, email and chat.
- Help our customers to enjoy betting with Paddy Power’s online sites.
- To be able to deal with queries quickly and efficiently when our customers have a problem.
- Empathise with our customers.
- Partake in adhoc projects/Tasks to meet business needs
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a customer service environment.
- Good PC skills
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Specific typing speed of 24 wpm or over
- A knowledge of, or an interest in sports is a bonus but it’s not essential.
Working Hours and Conditions
Candidates will be required to be available between the hours of 7.00am and 12.00am 30 hours per week. Rota’s are compiled on a rotation basis so hours of work are known well in advance. Shifts are flexible so you should be too.
Customer service may in time become a 24hr operation; opening hours may change to suit business needs.
How to Apply
CVs should be sent to: email@example.com