Sales Operations Start Team Member - Cook Medical
Reporting to: Customer Service and Tenders Supervisor
Department: Customer Service & Tenders
Location: European Shared Service Centre, Limerick. Possible transition to assigned Sales/ Healthcare Business Solutions role in relevant country.
The Sales Operations Start Team supports Customer Service and Tenders and the Corporate Account Management/Executive teams by analysing customer contract and pricing data and preparing reports and presentations that serve to increase the service to internal and external customers.
- Complete training on all key roles within the Customer Service and Tenders function and assist in these roles as necessary.
- Develop familiarity and competencies with Cook Medical Customer Support systems and processes, including Business Objects Report writing, Cook Medical pricing systems etc.
- Provide analytical support to Customer Service and Tenders and the
- Corporate Account Management/Executive Teams.
- Prepare performance reports for Hospital Groups to determine current pricing, Group Purchasing Organisation affiliation and details of existing contracts.
- Provide analytical support and reports to allow the Corporate Account Management/Executive teams to easily offer standardised pricing and contracts to customers.
- Develop innovative tools and reports to provide increased levels of service to the Healthcare Business Solutions teams.
- Collate information into standard presentations to assist the Corporate Account Management/Executive teams in their visits with key customers.
- Ensure that the Cook image is presented in a consistent and professional manner.
- Implement and abide by the guidelines and direction provided in the Cook Code of Conduct.
- All duties to be carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Business degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in one or more European languages (other than English) would be an advantage.
- Excellent written skills in the relevant languages
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role/environment is preferable.
- Excellent IT skills with a flair for learning new software and making the most of its capabilities in reporting and presentation of information.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills, with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work under pressure & to tight deadlines
- Strong customer focus (both Internal & External)
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills
- Proven research & analytical skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Other requirements of the role
- European travel on company business as required.
- Relocation to relevant country after 18 months / if suitable Sales/ Healthcare Business Solutions role becomes available.
How to Apply
CVs should be sent to: email@example.com