September 18th 2018
Bank of Ireland Workbench, Montrose Branch, Stillorgan, Dublin 4.
The workshop will teach you how to put our Digital Transformation methodology in practice. This is an afternoon workshop commencing at 12.30 p.m. and concluding at 4.00 p.m.
Topics to be addressed include:
- How digital skilled and change-ready your company is.
- How to interpret your customers’ perspective, needs and goals.
- Which solutions could solve your customers’ needs and could help you define your business vision.
- Which capabilities are required to bring your vision to life – leading to developing a high level Digital Roadmap.
The agenda is as follows:
- 12:30 p.m. Registration / Light lunch.
- 13:00 p.m. Digital transformation methodology.
- 13:45 p.m. Break.
- 14:00 p.m. Hands on workshop.
- 16:00 p.m. Networking / close.
Please note competitors to Oracle are kindly requested not to attend this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.