October 10th 2018
Shelbourne Hotel, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin.
The missing piece remains knowing how to develop an effective game-plan for making omnichannel customer service actually work.
Join us to find out from customer service strategist Martin Hill-Wilson how to develop the right mind-set and planning framework that delivers your optimum contact mix.
At this breakfast briefing we will explore these through the following topics:
• Why going digital is the wrong context for redesigning your contact strategy.
• What you need to know as input into contact planning.
• Understanding the omnichannel framework and its underlying principles.
• Using this approach to rebalance voice based live assistance with other modalities (text and video) and other service options (AI driven self-service and proactive service).
• How to design a low risk, design-test-optimise workflow that supports your omnichannel transformation.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
|8.30 - 9.00 a.m.||Registration & Networking.|
|9.00 - 9.05 a.m.||Welcome.|
|9.05 - 10.15 a.m.||Martin Hill-Wilson - Brainfood Consulting - The Game-Plan for Making Omnichannel Customer Service Work.|
|10.15 - 10.30 a.m.||Henrik Olkinuora, VP Sales Engineering, West - The Role of Technology to Support the Game-Plan.|
About the Speaker - Martin Hill-Wilson, Hill-Wilson Brainfood Consulting
Customer Service, CX & AI Engagement Strategist - Brainfood Consulting is an advisory and education service. Advice in terms of co-designing practical engagement strategies that balance customer and business needs. These are orchestrated from a blend of live assistance, self-service and proactive contact using whatever optimised mix of voice, text and video works best across realigned customer journeys.
Please note competitors to West Unified Communications are kindly requested not to attend this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.