January 16th 2019
Red Cow Moran Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin, D22 YX80.
We are slowly discovering that omnichannel effectiveness requires unified queuing and desktops. Even so, these are just table stakes in terms of achieving that elusive win-win for both brand and customer - reduced cost to serve and improved CX.
The missing piece remains knowing how to develop an effective game-plan for making omnichannel customer service actually work. Topics to be addressed include:
• Why going digital is the wrong context for redesigning your contact strategy
• What you need to know as input into contact planning
• Understanding the omnichannel framework and its underlying principles
• Using this approach to rebalance voice based live assistance with other modalities (text and video) and other service options (AI driven self-service and proactive service)
• How to design a low risk, design-test-optimise workflow that supports your omnichannel transformation.
This invitation is open to senior leaders within your organisation that have specific responsibility for Customer Service, Channel Performance, Customer Experience, Contact Centre, Operations as well as Cloud Strategy and Digital Transformation, and is being offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note this workshop is limited to two attendees per member company and is for Customer Service practitioners only.
Competitors to West and suppliers to the industry are kindly asked not to attend.
To register for the event, click on this link.
Reserve a Place at This EventIf you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.