May 23rd 2019
Killashee House Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Our MC for this year's conference is Eoghan McDermott, Managing Director, The Communications Clinic.
We are delighted to confirm that our speakers on the day include:
- Keynote Speaker - Dr. Andrea C. Johnson, Director Global Business Systems Workhuman, “Harnessing the winds of change to build windmills not walls"
- Matt Buttery, Head of Digital Sky Ireland - "The Digital Revolution"
- Mary Buckley, Executive Director IDA - "Launch of the CX Transformation Strategy, Vision & Roadmap for Ireland"
- Karen Quinlan Byrne, Senior Manager Global Quality & Coaching, Electronic Arts, - "Accelerating your teams potential through effective coaching”
- Emma Sutton, Senior Customer Director EMEA, Oracle - "The rise and rise of the Chief Customer Officer"
- Maurice Whelan, Founder Unleash Potential, "Working with Mindfulness"
- John Lamphiere, Vice President & Managing Director EMEA, Glassdoor, "The Benefits of Engaged Employees"
- Claire Carroll, Portfolio Director, The Dock, Accenture’s Global Centre for Innovation, "The Future Home"
- Shauna Callagy, Associate Director Coyne Research, "Report on 2019 CCMA Members Study"
The cost per delegate for CCMA members is €199 (cost for non-members is €249). If two or more delegates attend from one member company the cost per delegate is reduced to €179.
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.