May 2nd 2019
Blizzard Entertainment, Atrium Building, Blackpool Retail Park, Cork.
Over this critical six-week period of a global game launch, Blizzard prepared and optimized its service to not only achieve their service levels, but exceed them. At this event they'll tell the story of how they managed this, and give insights on the changes they made to ensure they were "Battle Ready" - all while focusing on the customer experience, and safe-guarding their employee's wellbeing.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Blizzard Entertainment
- The Journey So Far
- The Battle for Azeroth
- Leading the Charge
The agenda will be as follows:
- 09:30 – 10:00 a.m. Registration
- 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Presentation
- 11:30 – 11:45 a.m. Break
- 11:45 – 12:45 p.m. Presentation continues
- 12:30 – 13:00 p.m. Light lunch will be served (sandwiches, refreshments)
- 12:45 – 13:00 p.m. Q&A
- 13:00 – 13:20 p.m. (Optional) Site Tour
- 13:00 – 13:30 p.m. (Optional) Additional Q&A with SME’s/Presenters
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.