The Customer Contact Management Association (CCMA) of Ireland provides a forum where contact centre industry professionals can interact with their peers locally and nationally as part of a network of like-minded industry associations.
The CCMA continually strives to provide a professional, responsive voice in this challenging industry and actively promotes the recognition of the contact and shared services centre industry.
The association offers many benefits to members including:
- Over 30 member networking events per annum.
- Regular sponsored events on technology developments, trends and new applications in the customer service sector.
- Workshops and clinics at which best practice is shared.
- Learning & Development programmes to achieve a change in performance and skills.
- Access to the CCMA Advice Line.
- Site visits to leading industry customer service operations.
- As a corporate member, registration of up to 10 individual employees on the CCMA database to receive all newsletters and mailings.
- Reduced rates to attend the annual CCMA conference.
- Access to annual industry benchmarking reports and market research data.
- Eligibility to vote in CCMA Special and Annual General Meetings.
Our goal is to provide an open forum to meet and discuss issues specific to the customer and shared services industry and to benchmark with other contact centre professionals. In addition, we offer the opportunity to meet contact centre suppliers of products, services and expertise to the industry.
The association has over 2,500 members many leading international and national customer service organisations providing leading edge customer service, technical and sales support from their Irish operations.
"On behalf of CCMA Members and Committee, I encourage you to join the association and take an active part in your customer service industry!"
– Dorothy O’Byrne, Managing Director CCMA.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1850 35 35 95
|Corporate Small Business Member (<50 employees)||€500|
|Corporate (>50 employees)||€800|
|Suppliers to the Industry||€800|