May 25th 2017
Killashee House Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Speakers will include:
- Eoghan McDermott, Conference Chairperson.
- New Rules, New Engagement - Gerry Duffy, Professional Speaker on Goal Setting, Motivation, Leadership and Personal Development and Author of The Goal Getter.
The Economics of Experience: how better Customer Experience leads to better Business Results (but sometimes doesn’t..) -
Gerard O'Neill, Chairman, Amarach Research.
- The Wayfair Story, focusing on EU Sales & Service Team and Customer Experience Strategies – Renate Kohlmann, Director, EU Sales & Service, Wayfair.
- Global Trends & Busy Fools…what’s going to make a difference to Customer Experience - Les Bayne, Managing Director, Accenture.
- Wellness- Why is it so important? - Dr. Ui May Tan, Health & Wellbeing Clinical Lead, Vhi Healthcare.
- Mind the Gap - Len Mason, Digital Experience Strategy Lead, Oracle.
- CX for Millennials - What should we do? - Clare Tibbitts, Head of Marketing & Inside Sales UK & Ireland, Plantronics.
- Digital Relationship Management - Fergal Coburn, Head of Digital Products & Payments, AIB.
- Delivering C/X through your People – a Practical Guide - Cormac Murphy, Managing Director, Ennovate Consulting.
The cost per delegate for CCMA members is €199 (cost for non-members is €229).
If two or more delegates attend from one member company the cost per delegate is reduced to €179.
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.