Locations: Galway, Ireland
Categories: Customer Service - Customer Service Management
Job Description: Senior Manager, Training and Development
Are you ready for your next adventure?
Wayfair’s Customer Service department is seeking an experienced and engaging Senior Training Manager to lead our Training Team in Europe.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Customer Service Training, from needs assessment and strategy, curriculum development, classroom facilitation, through to obtaining and implementing feedback.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Employee Development.
Location: Galway, Ireland (with some travel required)
- Own delivery and maintaining of EU Curricula in the following areas
- - New hire onboarding
- - Upskill training for existing team members
- - New and experienced manager development
- - Other as required
- Collaborate and proactively co-ordinate with operations teams, capacity planning/workforce management, subject matter experts, business owners and the EU trainers across sites to support services launches and department initiatives.
- Coach and Develop a robust Training Team using training best practices and Train-the-Trainer development.
- Ability to create and implement new curricula and other training programs as business needs arise
- Perform training needs analysis and evaluate the existing curricula to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the demands of the learning objectives and audience in multiple locations; develop evaluation tools for behavioral and metric impact.
- Delivering Classroom based Training to a variety of audiences
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive Classroom facilitation experience to various group sizes and seniority (Preferably in a Customer Contact Center)
- Proven previous experience managing and coaching a successful multi-site training organization
- Significant experience in an international work environment in areas such as internet, technology, retail, consumer goods and management consulting
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment; demonstrable experience in instructional design.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail (manage ambiguity; be prepared to get involved).
- Significant experience with LMS such as Cornerstone; high familiarity with virtual training platforms and online authoring programs (Connect, Captivate etc).
- Strong oral and written English and German communication skills.
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for the full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Requisition ID: 10574
To apply, click this link.