Locations: Galway, Ireland
Categories: Talent Operations - Talent Acquisition
Job Description: Recruitment Consultant
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit.
As growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an energetic and adaptable individual to accelerate recruiting for Sales and Customer Service.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a $3B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner, have ample exposure to senior leadership, enact change, and truly make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be welcomed into a group of recruiters leaders who are dedicated to the professional and personal development of the team. You can also expect monthly team outings, a flexible work life balance, and very corny jokes.
As a Recruiting Associate, you will:
- Act as partner, consultant, and adviser to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience understanding Customer Service, Sales and Operations departments is preferred
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Strength in building relationships with business / clients
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
Requisition ID: 10140
To apply, click this link.