Role Title: Customer Service Agent
Business Unit: Group Operations
Level: Level 5
Career Family: Customer Relationship Mgt.
PCF/CF Status: n/a
Career Profile: Customer Support
Reports to: Open 24 Service
What is the purpose of this Role?
Here at OPEN24 we pride ourselves on our exceptional Customer Service team who deliver a World Class customer experience at every point of contact.
Our contact centre deals with a large volume of calls that we need to be answered in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. We have high expectations for our staff and invest in them through coaching and career development.
This is a challenging role in a fast paced, dynamic, fun and ever changing environment. The role of a Customer Service Agent is key to the success of OPEN24/Permanent TSB.
Which jobs(s) does this Role report to?
Direct line reporting: Open 24 Service Assistant Manager
Which jobs(s) and the number of staff reporting to this Role? (Indicate direct, indirect and dotted line reporting)
Direct line reporting: N/A
1. Accountabilities for your role - what you are expected to do
What are you expected to do in this Role?
- To deliver World Class care to all of our customers
- Responding to all customer service requirements to agreed service levels, procedures and guidelines through inbound telephone activity.
- To meet and exceed your assigned individual and team targets.
- To aim to resolve all queries on a first call resolution basis.
- Ensure compliance with the Contact Centre’s World Class Values & Standards.
- Ensure customers are aware of digital and self-service solutions.
- Support the commercial goals of the wider bank by informing customers of all products available through Permanent TSB.
- Is committed to future personal development and growth.
- Always act in a compliant and secure manner in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate a united approach to achieving goals and working as part of a successful team/s.
- Be an active supporter of the groups values; Commercial, United, Straightforward, Open, Courageous
2. Competencies for your Role - how you are expected to behave
1. Drive for Results
Takes personal responsibility for achieving own objectives, maintaining a focus on delivering high quality results and service levels.
2. Customer Relationship Management
Engaging with the customer & providing a World Class experience.
3. Teamwork & Cross Functional Collaboration
Working together to deliver results.
4. Communicating and Influencing
Genuine two-way communication to enhance the customer experience.
3. Technical Competences for your Role - what you are expected to know
1. Experience and Minimum Requirements
- Previous customer service or industry related experience preferably in a contact/call centre environment.
- A consistent record in meeting targets.
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner.
- A can do attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
- Great pride in ensuring we deliver World Class customer service.
- Applicants must have completed their Leaving Certificate at either Honours or Ordinary level. This must include a grade of D3 or above in Maths.
*Please note, if successful, proof of these results will be requested.
- Canteen on site
- Competitive Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Commuter Scheme
- Holiday Fund
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Education support
- Transaction free banking
- Career progression
To apply, email your application to Patrick.McCormick@permanenttsb.ie
We reserve the right to draw up a shortlist for interview’ ‘permanent tsb supports Equal Opportunity and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland’