A key element of the role will be to develop and enhance the Customer Service Centre in ARYZTA Food Solutions in line with industry standards and supporting with strategic direction to evolve and adapt to the demanding Retail and Foodservice sectors. Equally critical will be to develop and maintain a culture that is customer centric in every way.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the Customer Service Centre with full responsibility covering all elements, including strategic and operational, of the function.
- Work cross functionally with relevant departments to develop, measure, track and support achievement of relevant functional and day to day KPI’s, in line with strategic and commercial objectives.
- Identify, develop and drive change and continuous improvement initiatives which support growth and long term success.
- Effectively lead and take accountability in conjunction with internal stakeholders for all People Management matters including: Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Reward & Recognition.
- Actively drive the process of development of desired common values, vision, attitudes and culture and support in creating tools and ways of working that have a significant positive impact on our culture.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to foster an effective customer focus / ethos, and develop new and innovative ways to create and maintain long term relationships.
- Effectively communicate within the team and to other internal stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
- Accountability for all relevant budgets applicable to the function including net sales and annual costs.
The successful candidate will require the following competencies, skills and experience to meet the demands of the role.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Customer centric
- Strategic and commercial acumen
- Effective leadership
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive change, performance and results
Experience / Qualifications:
- Substantial sales / customer service experience
- Significant FMCG knowledge
- Strong people management experience
- KPI development, measurement and evaluation supporting achievement of targets / objectives and delivery of service expectations to customers
- Technology and process change and implementation
- Budget management
- Learning and development programme design and delivery
- Call centre experience
- Degree qualified in a business or marketing discipline
- People Management / HR qualification
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
ARYZTA Food Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Any Employee interested in being considered for the role should apply by sending an application letter, setting out how you believe you are a strong candidate for the role based on the required competencies, skills and experience outlined to Tom McDonagh, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.