There`s never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland - we are currently going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth, adapting to what our customers need from us now in an ever changing digital world. This transformation builds on our long standing tradition of being the trusted bank of choice for many customers in Ireland.
Our focus now is ensuring we address the needs of our customers in today`s digitally focused and time challenged environment. Our people are the key to our success both today and in the future - we want you to join our team!
Purpose of the Role:
Direct is a new and growing channel and We are seeking Sales Advisors with backgrounds in Financial Services who have the mind-set and talent to generate revenue in today`s digitally focused customer market.
In Direct Channels our ongoing focus is to ensure we address and meet the needs of our customers in a digital world - our customers are our number one priority. We have a great team working with us in the business that are key in looking after the needs of our customers and make us the successful business we are today - we want you to join our team!
• To identify and meet the needs of BOI personal customers through open (telephone) conversations
• Fulfil their lending requests in a timely manner, at a time that suits the customer
• Understand and comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
• Engage with high levels of positivity and drive - creating ambition and focus within the team to drive success and sales
• All lending applications submitted by you meet set QA standards
• QFA is the preferred qualification however applications from individuals who hold APA Loans and Investments will be accepted on the understanding, if successful at interview they will commit to attaining QFA within 18 months of being appointed to the role.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Proven sales experience
• Strong mortgage skills & experience which would include mortgage conversation with customer through to application
• Proven strong credit skills
• You are driven by an instinctive motivation to achieve results and generate revenue
• Demonstrated capability to put the customer first in every interaction
• Enthusiasm to adapt quickly in an fast paced, changing environment
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
To apply for either of the positions available, click on the links below.