There`s never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland - we are currently going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth. This transformation builds on our long standing tradition of being the trusted bank of choice for many customers in Ireland.
Direct Sales is a Business Unit within Direct Channels and is responsible for the delivery of sales via inbound and outbound phone lines and online applications. It manages all direct sales for new and existing customers for Bank of Ireland.
Purpose of the Role:
Direct is a new and growing channel and the Personal Lending Advisor roles will suit ambitious and motivated individuals who are looking to work in a professional, dynamic and fast paced environment.
In Direct Channels our ongoing focus is to ensure we address and meet the needs of our customers in a digital world - our customers are our number 1 priority. We have a great team working with us in the business that are key in looking after the needs of our customers and make us the successful business we are today - we want you to join our team!
• Actively pursuing all potential sales, cross sales and up-sell opportunities to achieve and exceed targets set.
• Deliver excellence in customer service and maintain all telephony standards and targets set.
• Submitting quality mortgage applications to a Q1 standard.
• Meet compliance standards for role ensuring full compliance with all internal and external regulatory, operational and administrative procedures.
• Work effectively as part of a team to ensure delivery of excellent customer service and maximise sales opportunities.
• Embrace personal development and ensure that required levels of competency are being achieved in line with role expectations.
• Minimum of 5 passes (minimum Grade D) in Ordinary Level Leaving Certificate subjects, including Maths and English, or equivalent or superseding qualification.
• QFA is the preferred qualification however applications from individuals who hold APA Loans, Regulation sand Investments will be accepted on the understanding, that, if successful at interview, they will commit to attaining QFA within 18 months of being appointed to the role.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Proven sales record as well as strong mortgage skills & experience which would include mortgage conversation with customer through to application.
• Highest standard of service with a strong customer focus and proven commitment to customer excellence standards.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
• Self-motivated and energetic with the necessary drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve agreed goals.
• Flexibility to multi-skill and adapt in a changing environment.
Please note: A rotational shift pattern operates in Business Sales, currently between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles will not be accepted for this role.
To apply, click on the link below.