As a member of the WFM team, the Scheduling Analyst will be responsible for providing and completing regular scheduling responsibilities and provide schedule analysis and staff recommendations to meet the service center goals. This position requires detailed, accurate, and timely completion of scheduling reports. Additionally, Scheduling Analyst will assist in the maintenance of WFM data reports to ensure accuracy of historical statistics provided to the Eir management team.
• Ensure schedules are generated on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources (daily/ weekly/ monthly)
• Provide various scheduling analyses to ensure optimal schedules and provide staff recommendations.
• Provide and maintain Intra-day Performance reports
• Ensure data integrity within WFM system
• Capture, store and report on historical statistics
• Provide and create New Hire and Department Shift Bids
• Collaborate with multiple VCI staff to identify scheduling requirements.
• To review forecasting & scheduling work-rules (on-demand and/or periodical WFM health-check), to ensure division/section targets all Key Performance Indices are achieved.
• To maintain forecasting related reporting / data / information of Customer Experience Centre. Provide direct leadership, guidance and support to all Real Time Analysts to ensure the creation of a positive and productive work atmosphere.
• Establish and maintain communication channels to ensure scheduling and resources are met.
• Provide various WFM Presentations such as New Hire Presentation and Department Quarterly Reviews
• Undertake any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
• Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience with WFM software (Genesys /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred
• Capacity Planning experience is preferred.
• Minimum of two years of experience in performing WFM functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment required.
• Ability to perform forecasting in a contact center environment and schedule to those needs is a must.
• Complete understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support.
• Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyse data in a structured manner.
• Functional/Technical Skills:
• Customer Focus
• Problem Solving
• Driver of Results
• Business Focus
• Stakeholder engagement
• Time Management
• Decision Quality
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 2+ years’ experience working with one or more workforce management systems such as Genesys, Blue Pumpkin or IEX strongly desired.
• Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience working in a call center environment
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and/or Access
• Strong analytical and organization skills required, including trend analysis.
Technical Aptitude and Skills
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Complex problem-solving skills are necessary as this role requires critical thinking and sound judgment of technical and department/business unit issues
• Demonstrates the ability to use appropriate resources and processes to solve issues
• Situations require sound judgment and are expected to be resolved directly with the team lead/department and will only occasionally require the escalation of the situation to a senior leader
• Must have good organisation skills
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work in collaboration with others
• Strong attention to detail
Line Manager Site Lead - Sligo
To apply, send your CV to Gbutler@morganmckinley.ie