Life, Investment and Pensions – Customer Service Representative
New Ireland Assurance is one of the country's leading providers of life insurance, investment and pension services. Our aim is to help customers effectively plan their financial future.
Purpose of the role
Our Customer Service Team are responsible for looking after managing a range of interactions by both telephone and email across our 2 brands (New Ireland and Bank of Ireland Life) and 3 distribution channels (Broker, Financial Advisor and Banc assurance).
The customer is at the heart of everything we do. As a Life, Investment and Pensions Customer Service Representative you’ll make a difference in every customer interaction ensuring our customers feel both valued and listened to.
What is the opportunity?
Working as a Life Insurance, Investments and Pensions Customer Service Representative you’ll have a terrific opportunity to begin or further develop your career within the industry. No two customers or interactions are the same – the role offers lots of variety as the range of queries we manage is very diverse.
As a team we are proud to have received a number of accolades such as CCMA – Small Contact Centre of the Year, Best Quality Programme and Team of the Year. Our people are a key enabler to our success and we invest heavily in training and development to enable them to thrive. The role is an excellent platform for progressing your career across New Ireland or the wider Bank of Ireland Group.
To be successful in this role you’ll be a people person who loves to interact with others in a busy environment. You’ll enjoy change and like variety. If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you.
• Manage a wide range of queries from our customers and distribution channels by both phone and email
• Listen to and follow up with customers to ensure problems are solved in every situation
• Be the difference in the customer experience – accountability is key!
• Work with your team to deliver on a range of service and quality metrics
• Contribute to the growth of our business as well as retention of existing business
• Meet compliance standards for role ensuring full compliance with all internal and external regulatory, operational and administrative procedures
• Take responsibility for your personal development and embrace development opportunities
Essential skills and qualifications
• Success in this role will require a third level qualification or experience working in the financial services industry. You’ll have a strong customer focus with excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills. You are known to have strong communication, administration and organisational skills. An interest in financial markets along with a willingness to study for the QFA industry exams (which we’ll support you with!) will allow you to develop your career.
• Financial services or Life and Pensions experience
• QFA/APA qualification or a willingness to work towards same
For more information contact Lisa Plunkett, Head of Customer Contact on 01 7039682 or apply using the link below