Job Description for Customer Experience Coach (CXC)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Experience Coach, who will be responsible for leading and embedding a customer experience customer across our back-office and contact centre teams from the point of onboarding to proficiency/competence in their customer experience roles.
The coach will also align all programs to our Back Office/Contact Centre ‘Pathways’ programme, ensuring all Actavo customers receive excellence in customer experience and establish Actavo as a recognised best in class organisation in this area.
This role will report into the Head of Learning & Engagement and the Customer Strategy Director. It will involve managing and delivering a training & quality framework using tools provided whilst building a strong coaching culture to deliver an enhanced customer experience across multiple back-office / contact centre teams evidenced by high NPS and C-Sat metric achievement and, high quality customer outcomes.
In addition, the Customer Experience Coach will encourage & partially lead alongside the back office/contact centre managers the adoption of a ‘performance for growth’ mindset to support our Customer Representatives skillset with their Actavo career journeys.
Please note you must be flexible to travel, albeit not extensively.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Align all training and development initiatives with Actavo’s Customer Experience Strategy.
• Develop a culture of Customer Experience across all contract’s back offices/contact centres
• Develop, coordinate & deliver customer experience soft skill and telesales training to new and existing members of the contact teams to support them in achieving excellence in their customer facing roles
o This would include designing learning interventions using adult learning methodology, job aids, participant handouts, Trainer manuals, virtual class materials, and other resources.
• Score evaluate and monitor customer experience calls against daily & monthly call evaluation quotas, this would include providing both written and verbal feedback to evaluated agents.
• Work closely with back office/contact centre managers to implement and execute the pathways training programme and ensure all elements are effective to support exemplar performance within the team
• Perform continuous coaching needs analysis to identify knowledge gaps for existing staff and developing coaching plans to meet the individual or group need
• Working closely with the teams to ensure all coaching initiatives within the area are replicated, executed and monitored to ensure successful implementation
• Consult, train, and coach local management in areas that include revenue generation performance issues
• Work cross-functionally between various contracts to help measure, analyse and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities connected with back office staff performance
• Daily / weekly impact reporting & regular updates to key stakeholders regarding team’s customer experience KPI’s
• Continually foster a positive, co-operative attitude to all employees
• This role may also involve the need to coach on specific sales techniques
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate that you are pro-active, able to think outside the box, accountable, driven, flexible.
Knowledge, Education & Experience
• Must have a recognised training qualification of level 6 or above
• Minimum 2-3 years Coaching/Mentoring experience, a coaching qualification would be a bonus
• Prior experience or involvement in: customer experience soft skills & sales training, leadership development.
• Experience of working in a contact centre or back office environment is essential
• Experience with score buddy system is an advantage
Essential Skills & Competencies
• Strong customer centric focus.
• Advanced coaching skills
• Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
• Proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards professional growth
• Excellent interpersonal and communication and influencing skills
• Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
• Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
• Excellent attention to detail required.
• Professional, driven and diplomatic
To apply, send your CV to Annmarie.Odonnell@actavo.com